We are looking to hire an Elite Associate Dentist to join our incredible team!
- A well-established practice with a steady flow of new and returning patients
- A team that puts patients first with a 4.9-star rating with over 300 reviews
- A practice that prioritizes further education and is a member of a high-level training institute
- A doctor who has won “Best Cosmetic Dentist” in Arkansas 15 times
- A general and cosmetic dental practice, with an emphasis on cosmetic procedures
Smile Dailey Dental is looking for an exceptional Associate Dentist for temporary full-time with the possibility of long-term. Our ideal candidate has exceptional bedside manners, and great communication skills, with attentive diagnostic, restorative, and treatment acceptance skills. We pride ourselves on maintaining genuine rapport with our patients and will ask our Associate Dentist to do the same.
We are looking for a Dentist who shares our commitment to providing each patient with a comfortable and unmatched experience. This includes educating patients about their oral health, providing compassionate, quality care, and maintaining our upbeat office culture.
At Smile Dailey, we make personal and team growth a priority. We are a team of like-minded individuals that strive to work in an upbeat and cohesive environment with the support and motivation to improve daily.
- 401(k) with matching
- Employee discount
- Paid time off (Vacation, Personal Days, and Sick Days)
- Paid Holidays
- Professional development assistance
- Voluntary Healthcare Benefits
You will perform routine and complex dental procedures on patients according to their oral health needs and cosmetic concerns. The Associate Dentist’s responsibilities include developing suitable treatment plans for patients, keeping an accurate record of all appointments, diagnoses, and treatments, as well as answering patients’ questions. You should also be able to oversee the work of the technical and administration staff. To be successful as an Associate Dentist, you should be able to effectively use all dental instruments and equipment.
Associate Dentist Responsibilities:
- Examining patients’ teeth and gums to diagnose and treat various oral health issues.
- Utilizing X-rays and computer-generated imaging to assist with examinations.
- Providing dental treatments to patients, including routine cleanings, extractions, dental fillings, cavity, and tooth decay treatments, teeth whitening, bonding, and applications of dental crowns, caps, and veneers.
- Administering local anesthesia to patients as needed.
- Educating patients on good oral hygiene practices and advising them on proper aftercare following certain dental procedures.
- Performing oral cancer screenings.
- Prescribing antibiotics and pain medications to patients as required.
- Ensuring that all dental instruments and equipment are sterilized before each use.
- Taking impressions of patients’ mouths for the fabrication of customized mouthguards and dentures.
Associate Dentist Requirements:
- Doctor of dental surgery (DDS) or doctor of medicine in dentistry (DMD).
- State license to practice dentistry.
- CPR certification.
- The ability to use various dental instruments and equipment.
- The ability to remain calm in stressful situations.
- The ability to work well as a team player
- Good hand-eye coordination.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Helpful, polite, and exceptional bedside manner.